- to establish and maintain your relationship with IBA, including in some cases disclosing your name and address (as required by law) and providing you with information necessary to allow you to remain in contact with IBA;
- to provide the products or services you have requested from IBA and keep a record of them;
- to provide credit to you, which may include disclosures to credit reporting agencies;
- to answer your inquiry;
- to register you for events or promotions;
- to assist us to make IBA's services and products more valuable or useful to you;
- to undertake direct marketing of products or services of IBA and other parties and to keep you informed of new developments we believe may be of interest to you. If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications;
- to third parties who work with us in our business and provide, promote or improve the products or services you have requested or are interested in, such as manufacturers and suppliers, couriers and delivery contractors, marketing consultants and promotions companies, website hosts and IT consultants and professional advisers such as management consultants, lawyers and accountants.
Access to your information: You can request access to the personal information that IBA holds about you by contacting our Privacy Officer as set out below. We will provide you with access to your personal information unless we are legally authorised to refuse your request. We may charge a reasonable amount for providing access. If you wish to change personal information that is out of date or inaccurate at any time, please contact us.