You are here
IBA WIN THE ULTIMATE DINNER PARTY TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
IBA WIN THE ULTIMATE DINNER PARTY TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Schedule to Terms & Conditions
Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
Employees of IGA Liquor, Cellarbrations or The Bottle-O retailers within Australia are ineligible to enter.
During the Promotion Period, Eligible Entrants must:
a) Purchase any two (2) 750ml bottles of Jacob’s Creek Barossa Signature range wine (Participating Products) from any Participating Retailer in Australia (Eligible Purchase) and retain the store receipt (Store Receipt). A Participating Retailer is any IGA Liquor, Cellarbrations or The Bottle-O retailer within Australia that displays promotional material featuring this promotion (Participating Retailer);
b) Visit WWW.WINNING-DRINKS.COM/DINNERPARTY;
c) Provide the personal details requested in the entry form (full name, postcode, valid e-mail address, mobile number and date of birth);
d) Upload an image of the Store Receipt for the Eligible Purchase with the store name, location, date and product/s purchased clearly visible; and
e) Submit the fully completed online entry form.
2. Entrants must retain their original Store Receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Store receipt(s) must clearly specify the Participating Retailer of purchase, that an Eligible Purchase was made, and that the Eligible Purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only (1) entry permitted per Eligible Purchase, regardless of the number of Participating Products purchased in an Eligible Purchase in excess of two (2); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements
The promotion commences at 9:00am AEST (Commencement Time) on 06/06/2018 (Commencement Date) and final entries close at 11.59pm AEST (Close Time) on 19/08/2018 (Close Date)
Greeneagle Distribution & Fulfilment (ABN 25 002 529 491)
Unit 10, 20 Ricketty Street Mascot NSW 2020
The first valid entry drawn, from all valid entries received, will win the prize of a fully catered dinner party up to the value of AUD $15,000 at the winner’s residence for themselves and five (5) nominated friends, catered by one (1) of the MasterChef 2018 finalists.
The winner will be able to choose one (1) MasterChef 2018 finalist from the top five (5) MasterChef 2018 finalists to assist with catering for the winner’s dinner party. The winner can only choose a MasterChef 2018 finalist over the age of 25, therefore in the event that one (1) or more of the top five (5) MasterChef 2018 finalists are under the age of 25, the winner will not be able to select them. The Promoter will provide the winner with the list of selected MasterChef 2018 finalists (that they can choose from) at the time of winner notification. The winner will be required to select up to three (3) MasterChef 2018 finalists and rank them in order of preference. The Promoter will then determine the MasterChef 2018 finalists to assist with the catering of the winner’s dinner party, based on the winner’s order of preference and subject to availability.
In the event the winner’s residence is unsuitable to host the prize, the prize will be held at an alternative location to be agreed between the Promoter and the winner, In the event an agreement cannot be reached the Promoter reserves the right to determine the location of the prize in its absolute discretion. Only the winner’s nominated guests are eligible to attend the dinner party (“Guests”). All Guests must be aged 18 years or over at the time of the dinner party. The dinner party will only be catered for the confirmed number of Guests. All ingredients will be provided by the Promoter. The winner can arrange the menu in agreement with the organised caterer and the winner can advise of any individual Guest’s dietary requirements if need be. The winner will be responsible for providing all crockery/glass wear/table settings and general tableware required for a dinner party. The date of the dinner party can be arranged between the winner and the Promoter however it must be taken by 28/02/2018 cannot be booked on an Australian public holiday, and will be subject to the availability of the MasterChef 2018 finalists selected to participate in the prize.
The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs associated with the travel of Guests and the winner to and from the dinner party venue. These will be the responsibility of the Guests/winner.
The winner’s name will be announced online at online at WWW.WINNING-DRINKS.COM/DINNERPARTY commencing on 03/09/2018.
Value Total prize is valued at up to $15,000
Approved Notification Method
The winner will be notified in writing and by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw.
If the prize remains unclaimed by 9:00am AEDST on 03/12/2018, a re-draw will take place at 12:00pm (noon) AEDST on 04/12/2018 at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) business days of the re-draw and their name will be published online at WWW.WINNING-DRINKS.COM/DINNERPARTY from 18/12/2018.
Promoter Contact Number
02 9434 1357
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prize forms part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid. For the avoidance of doubt the Schedule to the Terms & Conditions forms part of these conditions.
2. Entry is open to Eligible Entrants. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion; and any retailer activating the promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
3. To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must, complete the Entry Mechanism during the
Promotion Period. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
4. The Entry Limit applies to entries.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be submitted in the manner required and received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Late entries will not be accepted.
6. Promotion commences at the Commencement Time on the Commencement Date and closes at the Close Time on the Close Date. The draw will take place at the Draw Location at the Draw Time (local time) on the Draw Date. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any change in the value of the Prize between the publishing date and the date the Prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. All warranty claims in respect of the Prize must be directed towards the applicable manufacturer and not the Promoter.
9. The winner will be notified in writing by the Approved Notification Method. The winner’s name will be published in accordance with the Publication Details.
10. The Promoter encourages the responsible use of the Prize, in accordance with applicable State legislation.
11. If for any reason the Prize, or any part of the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or part thereof) for an alternative prize to the same value of the original Prize value, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
12. Eligible Entrants must only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm their identity, age, residency, eligibility to enter and claim the Prize and any information submitted by the Eligible Entrant in entering the promotion before issuing the Prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or the winning Eligible Entrant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction within the time requested, that winner’s entry will become invalid. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The Prize will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion. In the event that the Prize winner cannot provide suitable proof, the relevant Prize will be forfeited and no substitute will be offered.
13. The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary (including a second chance draw) at the same place as the original prize draws in accordance with the Re-Draw Details in order to distribute any prize forfeited or unclaimed by that time indicated, subject to any written directions given under applicable State legislation.
14. The winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified in accordance with the details set out in the re-Draw Details. All reasonable steps to notify the winner of the results of any unclaimed prize draw will be taken by the Promoter.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Where applicable, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow the winner or any of their Guests to take part in any or all aspects of the Prize if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that the winner or any of their Guests are not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able safely to participate in the Prize.
17. No compensation will be payable if the winner, or their Guests (if applicable) are unable to use any element of the Prize as stated for whatever reason, including refusal of entry or ejection from the date locations or participation in certain activities for health, age, behaviour or safety reasons. Any part of a Prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited.
18. Liability: Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, death; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; or (f) use of the Prize.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
21. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at WWW.NHMRC.GOV.AU. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
22. Right to verify: The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or if the Eligible Entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
23. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
24. Caution: any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter for those losses, damages and costs.