You are here
- 50mL Absolut Vodka
- 15mL Kahlúa
- 10mL Simple Syrup
- 50mL Espresso Coffee (at room temperature)
- Pour ingredients into a shaker filled with ice cubes
- Shake until cold.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with three coffee beans.
To make Simple Syrup:
- Add 150mL water and 150mL sugar into a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover and stand for a few hours.
- Strain and store in fridge until ready to use.