You are here
- 1 bottle of Finca 10 Rioja
- ½ cup of brandy
- 2 apples
- 2 oranges
- 50g of sugar (optional)
- 1 glass orange juice
- Wash fruit and slice up into pieces keeping the skin on. You could use any combination of fruit (apples, pears, peaches, orange, lime, pineapple, strawberries)
- Place fruit in the bottom of the jug
- Add the sugar, orange juice, brandy and bottle of Finca 10 Rioja.
- Stir gently to mix all the ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight to let the flavour develop.
- Serve chilled.
- Enjoy with friends as this recipe makes a jug.