CHANCE TO WIN
WIN YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT FOR A YEAR
Spend $30 on any participating brand for your chance to win your mortgage or rent paid for a year, up to the value of $60k. Terms and conditions apply. Ends 9/01/24
“IBA YOUR HOUSE ON THE HOUSE” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All prize values stated in these Terms and Conditions are inclusive of GST where applicable, and expressed in AUD, unless specified otherwise.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents (excluding SA) aged 18 years or over who are a home owner with a mortgage or are a tenant under a current residential tenancy agreement.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores (defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 27/11/2023 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on 09/01/2024 (“Promotional Period”).
5. A “Participating Store” is any Cellarbrations, Bottle-O and IGA Liquor nationally (excluding SA) that stocks the Participating Products (defined below) and advertises material relating to this promotion during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”).
6. To be eligible to enter, individuals must spend $30 or more, in a single transaction, on any Participating Product/s listed below at a Participating Store during the Promotional Period. If a receipt is not automatically handed to an individual by a member of staff, it is their responsibility to request one.
· Bundaberg bottles and RTD
· Smirnoff bottles and RTD
· Gordons bottle and RTD
· Captain Morgans bottle and RTD
· Johnnie Walker bottles and RTD
7. To enter, individuals must then scan the QR code available in-store, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details, upload the purchase receipt, and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction regardless of the amount spent in excess of $30 in that transaction; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) only one (1) entry permitted per person per day.
9. Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
13. The draw will take place at G13, 3 Amy Close, North Wyong NSW 2259 on 2:00pm AEDST on 11/01/2024, in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by email and phone within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will be published at www.diageopromotions.com on 25/01/2024.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first valid entry drawn will win their mortgage or rent paid for a year up to the value of $60,000. The prize will be in the form of an electronic funds transfer to the winner’s nominated Australian bank account. The nominated Australian bank account must be in the winner’s name. If the winner’s mortgage or rent is less than $60,000, they will forfeit the remaining value of the prize. The winner will be required to provide evidence to the Promoter to substantiate the value of 12 months worth of rent or mortgage payments. The substantiation required will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
16. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
18. Total prize pool value is up to $60,000.
19. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 11/03/2024 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by email and phone within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at www.diageopromotions.com on 25/03/2024.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
26. The Promoter is Diageo Australia Limited (ABN 33 004 167 720) of Level 7, 99 Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Telephone: (02) 9126 7000.
NSW Authority TP/00104. ACT Permit No. TP23/01677.